Photo Of The Day:- What Would You Do If You Wake Up To See Guys Like This Beside You In Your Bedroom? FUNNY POST


What this Bobrisky spirit will cause ehn, even Bobrisky him herself no go fit wait look am finish!! 
I don’t know whether I am the only person who feels disgust at this Gay thing, when guys act and dress like women.
Look this photo below:-
Just imagine you wake up one morning to see guys like this beside you in your bedroom, What Would You Do?
Be sincere oo – Drop your comments.
For Me (Makinde):- I go first rush enter toilet, comot my Boxer, Check to see if Blood no dey my Anus 
If blood no dey, I will just chase them out of my house with my Dogs else Na to Comot Cutlass cut them into pieces and then serve their Fleshs & Bones to my Dogs.
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment